Most affordable website package
Because many people that find me want to know the cheapest price I can build them a website for, I have this page up to go through exactly what I can and can’t offer and what it will cost.
I can build a clean, modern and professionally designed website for your business for $1200. This is for the website only though I can also give you a quick 10 minute rundown of the marketing activities that I recommend you do to build your online presence. My price is not the cheapest of cheap, but I have not seen another offering that gives the level of quality for my price. You get a mobile responsive, sales oriented website that you can be proud to have your customers see. This is the first critical step in building your online presence or growing your business.
If you want dirt cheap then you can try using a website builder but you may end up spending weeks (and you should value your time) building it and it may end up looking cheap and unprofessional.
At the day I really want to see my clients happy, and really strive to achieve this. That’s the only way for me to get referrals so it is hugely important for me. So I may bend the rules and I will do whatever I reasonably can to achieve this, though I do need some rules which I need to follow.
What you get :
- High quality, professional website design and development
- Have your content shown in a way that highlights your key selling points and has clear calls to action for your website visitors.
- I can usually provide a few appropriate, high quality stock images to use relating to your business
- Built on a powerful content management system so that you can add / edit the sites content yourself later on
- Ability to build on top of the website later on at reasonable cost.
- Documentations and 1 hour of phone support included with myself (speak to a local who has built your website himself ! ) .
- No lock ins or catches, it is your website and you can change hosting or switch developers at any time. I am completely honest and upfront with everything, I want long term business relationships.